Posted in Moon astrophotography gallery
This is a photograph of the International Space Station taken just a split second after crossing in front of the Moon.
Here's a raw footage of the event, slowed down 4 times:
- Location: Pyrzowice, Poland
- Date and time: 2015 December 20, 17:08 CET (transit), 18:32 - 18:42 CET (full disk mosaic)
- Camera: ZWO ASI174MM
- Filtering: ZWO R filter
- Mount: Sky-Watcher HEQ5
- Optics: Celestron C9.25; f = 2350 mm
- Exposure: 378 microseconds (ISS), 9 panes, 150 out of 1500 frames per pane (Moon)
- Processing: AutoStakkert (alignment, stacking); Astra Image (Lucy-Richardson deconvolution, wavelet transform); Adobe Photoshop (automatic alignment, curve adjustment)
Share this photograph
Like my work? Spread the word!