Posted in Moon astrophotography gallery
First attempt at color imaging at this kind of focal length.
- Location: Piekary Śląskie, Poland
- Date and time: 2015 November 24, 22:20 - 22:23 CET
- Camera: ZWO ASI174MM
- Filtering: ZWO R and B filters
- Mount: Sky-Watcher HEQ5
- Optics: Celestron C9.25, 25 mm Plossl eyepiece projection; approximate effective f = 7000 mm
- Exposure: 500 out of 2000 frames in both channels
- Processing: AutoStakkert (alignment, stacking); Astra Image (Lucy-Richardson deconvolution, wavelet transform); Adobe Photoshop (automatic alignment, channel mapping, color balance, curve adjustment)
Share this photograph
Like my work? Spread the word!