Posted in Moon astrophotography gallery
This is a collage of two photographs. The real angular separation of Moon and Venus was around 20 degrees.
- Location: Piekary Śląskie, Poland
- Date and time: 2015 July 20, 16:47 - 17:03 CEST
- Camera: ZWO ASI174MM
- Filtering: Astronomik IR-Pass 742
- Mount: Sky-Watcher HEQ5
- Optics: Celestron C9.25; f = 2350 mm
- Exposure: Moon: 5 panes, 1200 out of 3000 frames per pane; Venus: 1000 out of 5000 frames
- Processing: AutoStakkert (alignment, stacking); Astra Image (Lucy-Richardson deconvolution); Adobe Photoshop (automatic alignment, curve adjustment)
Share this photograph
Like my work? Spread the word!