Posted in Star trails astrophotography gallery
A four-hours long exposure of the night sky. Two very bright Iridium flares (magniude -7.2 and magnitude -8.0) can be seen in a middle of the frame. Another magnitude -0.2 flare can be seen near the right edge.
- Location: Piekary Śląskie, Poland
- Date and time: 2015 May 15-16, 22:46 CEST - 02:57 CEST
- Camera: Nikon D5100
- Mount: Baader Astro & Nature tripod
- Optics: Samyang AE 8 mm
- Exposure: 440 x 34 sec., ISO 640, f/4.8
- Processing: Adobe Lightroom (NEF development); ProStack (stacking); Adobe Photoshop (curve adjustment)
Share this photograph
Like my work? Spread the word!