Posted in Moon astrophotography gallery
First light of the ZWO ASI174MM. Very weak and unstable seeing conditions.
- Location: Piekary Śląskie, Poland
- Date and time: 2015 April 21, 20:11 - 20:13 CEST
- Camera: ZWO ASI174MM
- Filtering: Delta Optical-GSO Wratten #21 (orange)
- Mount: Sky-Watcher HEQ5
- Optics: Celestron C9.25; f = 2350 mm
- Exposure: 4 panes, 600 out of 3000 frames per pane
- Processing: AutoStakkert (alignment, stacking); Astra Image (Lucy-Richardson deconvolution); Adobe Photoshop (automatic alignment, curve adjustment)
Share this photograph
Like my work? Spread the word!