Posted in Moon astrophotography gallery
This is where I started experimenting with protographing high resolution mosaics of our satellite in color. There are slight alignment problems, which are especially visible on the edges of the lunar disk.
- Location: Piekary Śląskie, Poland
- Date and time: 2015 April 04, 23:10 - 23:36 CEST
- Camera: ZWO ASI120MM-S (luminance); Nikon D5100 (color)
- Filtering (luminance): Delta Optical-GSO Wratten #21 (orange)
- Mount: Sky-Watcher HEQ5
- Optics: Celestron C9.25; f = 2350 mm
- Exposure: 33 panes, 500 out of 1000 frames per pane (luminance), 2 single-frame panes (color)
- Processing: Adobe Lightroom (NEF development), AutoStakkert (alignment, stacking); Astra Image (Lucy-Richardson deconvolution); Adobe Photoshop (automatic alignemnt of luminance data and color data, color data correction, curve adjustment)
This photograph elsewhere
- Wykop.pl thread (monochrome version) (pl)
- Reddit threads: /r/space; /r/astronomy; /r/astrophotography (en)
Share this photograph
Like my work? Spread the word!