Posted in Sun astrophotography gallery
Excellent seeing conditions!
- Location: Piekary Śląskie, Poland
- Date and time: 2015 March 25, 12:52 CET
- Camera: ZWO ASI120MM-S
- Filtering: Baader ND3.8 full-aperture mylar foil + Baader Solar Continuum + Baader UV/IR-Cut
- Mount: Sky-Watcher HEQ5
- Optics: Celestron C9.25, TeleVue 2x Barlow lens; f = 4700 mm
- Exposure: 400 out of 2000 frames
- Processing: AutoStakkert (alignment, stacking); Astra Image (Lucy-Richardson deconvolution, wavelet transform); Adobe Photoshop (coloring, curve adjustment)
This photograph elsewhere
- Reddit thread (different, badly processed version) (en)
Share this photograph
Like my work? Spread the word!