Posted in Moon astrophotography gallery
My largest and sharpest lunar mosaic to date. Remarkable seeing conditions in the majority of the panes.
- Location: Piekary Śląskie, Poland
- Date and time: 2015 March 03, 21:00 - 21:30 CET
- Camera: ZWO ASI120MM-S
- Filtering: Delta Optical-GSO Wratten #21 (orange)
- Mount: Sky-Watcher HEQ5
- Optics: Celestron C9.25; f = 2350 mm
- Exposure: 36 panes, 600 out of 2000 frames per pane
- Processing: AutoStakkert (alignment, stacking); Astra Image (Lucy-Richardson deconvolution, wavelet transform); Adobe Photoshop (automatic alignment, curve adjustment)
This photograph elsewhere
(Older version, processed with different wavelet and deconvolution parameters)
Share this photograph
Like my work? Spread the word!