Posted in Miscellanous astrophotography gallery
Also featuring the planet Jupiter. Notice how Io's shadow makes Ganymede take the form of a crescent.
- Location: Piekary Śląskie, Poland
- Date and time: 2015 February 12, 22:48 CET
- Camera: ZWO ASI120MM-S
- Filtering: Delta Optical-GSO Wratten #21 (orange)
- Mount: Sky-Watcher HEQ5
- Optics: Celestron C9.25, TeleVue 2x Barlow lens; f = 4700 mm
- Exposure: 120 out of 1000 frames
- Processing: AutoStakkert (alignment, stacking); Astra Image (Lucy-Richardson deconvolution)
Share this photograph
Like my work? Spread the word!