Posted in Sun astrophotography gallery
One of my first pictures taken with a dedicated astrophotography camera... obviously, not so good. Posting out of sentiment only.
- Location: Zwardoń, Poland
- Date and time: 2014 October 25, 10:12 - 10:13 CET
- Camera: ZWO ASI120MM-S
- Mount: Celestron CG5
- Optics: Lunt LS60Ha; f = 600 mm
- Exposure: 4 panes, 200 out of 1000 frames per pane
- Processing: AutoStakkert (alignment, stacking); Astra Image (Lucy-Richardson deconvolution, wavelet transform); Adobe Photoshop (automatic alignment, coloring, curve adjustment)
Share this photograph
Like my work? Spread the word!