Posted in Sun astrophotography gallery
The Internation Space Station can be seen right in the middle of the solar disk!
- Location: Mysłowice, Poland
- Date and time: 2012 July 03, 12:51 CEST
- Camera: Nikon D5100
- Filtering: Baader ND5.0 full-aperture mylar foil
- Mount: Sky-Watcher AZ3
- Optics: Sky-Watcher Mak 102; f = 1300 mm
- Exposure: Single video frame ca. 1/500 sec.
- Processing: Avidemux (frame extraction); GIMP (framing, coloring, curve adjustment)
This photograph elsewhere
- Marek Substyk, "Poradnik miłośnika Astronomii" 2nd ed., p. 98 (pl)
- AstroCamera 2013: honorable mention in the Solar System category (pl)
- Reddit thread (en)
Share this photograph
Like my work? Spread the word!